Sunday 8 February 2015

'Over There'

Oh, look! I've done it yet again! You have once more, been completely bamboozled by my extensive shameless promotions and all that jazz!

Now if you don't know what I'm talking about, then shame on you, because you clearly have not read last weeks blog post on Paint The Roses Red!
And as I am assuming the last comment will be relevant for quite a few of you, so here I am again doing the exact same thing one week later... I'm rather persistent don't you think?!


Any who, today I want to talk about my other blog; Paint The Roses Red. It's a tad older than this one and it's where I write about slightly different things. Paint The Roses Red has been around since the Middle Ages i.e October 2013 and is where I write about beauty, fashion and lifestyle of a sort. I post over there on the 1st and 3rd week of every month. And there we go again with the 'over there' what I call pathetic joke! You'd know about that too if you'd read my latest Paint The Roses Red post.. Tut tut.. 
Both blogs are very much written by me and are very much all my work. I love them both dearly and would like it very much of you would care to take the time to check the other one out. Cheers!

Useful links - 
Where to fine me - 
For business inquiries:
painttherosesred123@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment